Search the forum,

Discuss Replacing a Rayburn BM30 Oil Valve with a Toby Valve. in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I am told that a Toby 4cc-13cc oil control valve can be used to replace my Rayburn’s faulty obsolete BM30 4cc-13cc oil control valve.

Will the Toby fit directly in place of the BM30 on the same mounting bracket on the side of the Rayburn, and are the Toby’s inlet and outlet connections in line with those of the BM30?

I am told that a Toby 4cc-13cc oil control valve can be used to replace my Rayburn’s faulty obsolete BM30 4cc-13cc oil control valve.

Will the Toby fit directly in place of the BM30 on the same mounting bracket on the side of the Rayburn, and are the Toby’s inlet and outlet connections in line with those of the BM30?
It will fit into the same bracket however you will need to reset the cold oil depth in the burner along with the flow rates.

Are you an engineer or homeowner? If the latter I would get someone in. These atmospheric burners are simple enough in principle but require someone with experience to set up. It's most likely minimum and high flow rates will need adjusting after a few days to find the burners sweet spot.

Reply to Replacing a Rayburn BM30 Oil Valve with a Toby Valve. in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock