Search the forum,

Discuss Replacing a drain on tiled shower base. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

C

Cammelbdrainreno

Hi, my square drain had dropped slightly in one corner and needs to be raised and replaced. Am l able to remove the entire sleeve for the drain and replace it with a new one? How do I remove the square metal sleeve without removing the surrounding tile?

Reply to Replacing a drain on tiled shower base. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please see attached pic. . . . I would like to replace the drain cover in my ensuite shower. Also, I am hoping, if possible, to replace the top part without taking the shower basin out (is that possible)? How / what with?
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the shower drain is actually extruded from the bottom of the shower base and I have concrete floor with the drain pipe rough in. I have the drain pipe...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, I have an issue with our shower's hot water. The shower is operated using two separate taps for cold and hot water. When the hot water tap is turned on, no water at all comes from the shower head - not even a drizzle. However, when the cold water is turned on it flows freely. The hot...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I hope that someone can provide some guidance on something I can’t figure out how it is done Essentially my plumber has put in my thermostatic shower before the tiles have gone up So now I need to remove the mixer and the blanking plates to tile and then to refit them...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a few issues with my bath drainage and leaking. The first issue is that the near corner of the bath by the taps is sloped downwards meaning that it pools in the corner and quickly starts leaking through gaps in the shower screen onto the floor rather than into the bath. The rest of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock