Search the forum,

Discuss Replacement Wireless Thermostat Wiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I am replacing my old RF thermostat (Tower RF-205) with a Heatmiser RF-Switch but just wanted confirmation on the wiring. The old thermostat has 4 terminals. Live and Neutral I'm happy with but for some reason they have labelled the other two Out 1 and Out 2.

RSRF-1122-970x603_0.jpg

The new receiver has a ton of terminals but assuming I am replicating only existing wiring to control the central heating I assume I connect L,E,N from Mains, COM1 in the below diagram to L and NO1 to what is currently connected to 1 in the above diagram (Out 2).

heatmiser-rf-switch-wiring-diagram.png

Can anyone please confirm. Photo of existing (working) wiring below:

IMG_1951.JPG

Many thanks in advance. Boiler is a Vaillant ecoTec 832 in case that's helpful.

Reply to Replacement Wireless Thermostat Wiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an internal programmer that is similar to a time switch 120 (plug in seven day programmer) This programmer is connect to a terminal strip using 345 (three...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the system). Currently I have a Honeywell Home Single Zone Thermostat (Y87RF2024) and I am thinking to get the Honeywell Home Mobile Access Kit RFG100 to get...
Replies
Views
M
Advice on how to Wiring up a WR1 wireless receiver to a Greenstar 25SI boiler Have LR > C on thermostat Ls > L on thermostat Ns > N on thermostat L > L 230 supply N > N 230 supply Receiver turns on call for heat receives green light comes on but boiler does nothing … reading online I’m...
Replies
Views
Want to replace an old thermostat (heat only) with a Sensi Smart thermo. Same needs a C wire. Can I connect the C wire to to the pos terminal on the transformer on the boiler?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock