Search the forum,

Discuss Replacement part for bi-fold shower door in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Christopher buzzard

Gas Engineer
Morning every1. Need help with either a website or what you would call the part I need to replace on this shower door. Not even sure if yo can buy parts for it. Age unknown. 760mm door.
Many thanks.

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

Morning. Sure I have been asked about this brand before. Do not think they are around anymore. Might be time for a new enclosure.

That’s what I was dreading. Replacement wouldn’t be easy as for what ever reason they fitted the screen 1st then tiled up to it, both sides. Hence they have siliconed both sides Ect. Would never put a new screen back like that so worse case it would have to be re-tiled or panel boards before fitting new screen.

That’s what I was dreading. Replacement wouldn’t be easy as for what ever reason they fitted the screen 1st then tiled up to it, both sides. Hence they have siliconed both sides Ect. Would never put a new screen back like that so worse case it would have to be re-tiled or panel boards before fitting new screen.
As I say mate. You can never under estimate the power of stupidity. I am seeing more and more like this when they are in elcoves. The last few I did I managed to get very similar replacement tiles. Maybe you will be as lucky.

Ok, bit out of left field, but what about 3D printing? Or failing that, have it machined from aluminium. Whilst it won't be dead cheap, it'll last!

Reply to Replacement part for bi-fold shower door in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock