Search the forum,

Discuss Replacement of cast iron flange in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

F

Fred Cook

cast iron top of toilet flange rusted. I removed the top of flange. The top of flange and 4” drain pipe are even and level. Can I replace flange with retro fit pvc/abs flange without removing the remaining part of cast iron flange?

Reply to Replacement of cast iron flange in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I need to this cast iron pipe back as my new back to wall toilet won’t fit otherwise. Cutting it back i am going to lose the collar. So what fitting can I get for it I would like a flex as it will easier for me when installing the new toilet
Replies
Views
O
im a DIYer remodeling my master bath. long story short, after tiling my toilet flange is too high. im aware of all of the options to repair, but we could use a new toilet anyway..so my question is, is there a toilet made that will fit a high flange? or do I need to just suck it up and repair it?
Replies
Views
S
I am fitting a new shower valve, it has 1/2 inch compression female in/outlets. I am using a 1/2 in ch to 15mm elbow to get me into my copper pipe network. Should I use a 1/2 - 15mm adaptor with a flange or without a flange? What is the flange for anyway?
Replies
Views
We have an old gas pipe in the understairs cupboard. The previous occupants had the gas meter moved, but this old pipe remained. This pipe goes behind the electrical CU which I'm due to have replaced soon. We are looking to cut the old pipe out, but trying to working out what material it's...
Replies
Views
Hi, Helping a friend, his soil stack is cast iron. The bath and basin wastes (all removed now) went into individual entries on the stack. These are iron pipes, with what looks like a female internal thread into which there is some sort of metal reducer with what is maybe a compression fitting...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock