Search the forum,

Discuss Replacement glass for Baxi Bermuda RG3 in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I've been checking ebay etc for ages and know that the model is obsolete but does anyone know where I might have luck getting replacement glass? (See attached)
Thanks
HH

Thanks for the heads up!
[automerge]1588345014[/automerge]
No but there is a full fire on eBay buy it now £95
Just realised that I would need to pay for it to be removed by gas safe engineer and the area left safe. It's also too far to travel currently unfortunately - I thought it seemed too good to be true!

Last edited:

Reply to Replacement glass for Baxi Bermuda RG3 in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The small glass panel is supposed to slide into the wall channel, and some holes in the side of the channel (inside the cubicle) should align with some...
Replies
Views
Hello, I fitted a Cooke and Lewis shower cubicle about 5-6 years ago. The weight of the glass shower door has put large impressions of the roller wheels in the plastic track the rollers run on. Got worse over the years and now it is quite difficult to open and close the shower door. I took some...
Replies
Views
Hi All New to this and a little green around Gas boilers.. So, a house I’m in possession of has an old and trusty Baxi Bermuda 45 back boiler which worked perfectly fine until I isolated the gas supply from the meter box.. After a couple of months and with the weather getting colder, I’ve went...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me where I can get a walk in shower enclosure glass wall channel with about 50mm - 60mm of adjustment in it? I hired a bathroom fitting company to gut and replace 4 bathrooms in a block of holiday flats. In one of the bathrooms they missed an extremely out of plumb wall. Their...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so far. I replaced the cartridge. Leak persisted. Bought some replacement seals and tried to put in place of the old ones. Here's what I did next. Remove...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock