Search the forum,

Discuss Replacement for this old shower... in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello forum,
We have a leak in a 28 year old shower, and decided it should be replaced. However, after getting the cover off, it seems the entry pipe is more or less fixed in place!!
Any advice on a replacement? I was looking at Mira Sports, but the entry is on the left - the multifits are ok I suppose, but not pushbutton.

However, any advice gratefully received, and maybe some on what to do with that 10mm plastic pipe and brass end!!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-03-21 at 12.07.41 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-21 at 12.07.41 (1).jpeg
    224.1 KB · Views: 14
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-03-21 at 12.07.41.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-21 at 12.07.41.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 13
Looks like 15mm pipe and it’s just a compression fitting that will undo and can even be carefully spun to reposition if needed.

Triton t 80z fast fit 7.5kw

Always best to identify the old shower model then just Google replacement for ...... That should produce results with pipe and cable entry in more or less the same positions making the changeover a fairly straightforward job which you should be able to do in an hour or thereabouts

Reply to Replacement for this old shower... in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock