Search the forum,

Discuss Replacement for danfoss 057h202d photcell in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Looking for help identifying a photocell for an old Myson Velaire oil boiler. The current photocell is a danfoss 057h202d type D photocell, which I can’t find listed anywhere. So I would be very grateful if someone might know which current photocells might be compatible.

Regards

Michael

Reply to Replacement for danfoss 057h202d photcell in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We had our annual oil burner service carried out by a well known Norfolk firm last Thursday and all was great for a day. Came home from work on Friday evening to find our 15+ year old HRM Wallstar burner had locked out. I pressed the lockout button only to find it would lockout 1 to 2 mins...
Replies
Views
problem with my oil boiler everything has been change all cleaned out set up but still locks out , if I remove photcell and shine a light on it it runs fine replace photocell and it stops again , new cell and control box, heating engineer is beat now as well
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts needed to operate it are now new. The symptoms indicated a broken/seized burner motor or oil pump. I wrongly assumed the motor so I ordered a new one only...
Replies
Views
I've a client with a rusty 20yr+ old Certikin 180 (44kw) oil pool boiler that needs changing. Certikins replacement looks like it is the exact same boiler. It has a riello r40 burner and non condensing 85% efficient boiler... Oftec say it wouldn't be compliant and would have to contact Building...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock