Search the forum,

Discuss Replacement Flush Button - wired in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

Somehow my daughter managed to break our flush button. I can't see a way to glue this one together- and the way that the vanity unit has been installed means I can't remove the cistern to replace everything- so can anyone suggest a replacement push button for this? Thinking that I may be able to remove and replace the caliper that the wire connects to (if that makes sense)? Any help/guidance appreciated.

Attachments

• 20211013_094402.jpg
    20211013_094402.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 13
Great - thanks for that Ben - will look into buying one!

Odd that it broke that way - but some of the chrome colouring had come off so I guess had to replace it at some point anyway.

Reply to Replacement Flush Button - wired in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have to replace the flush valve and/or the washer but unfortunately it's inside the vanity unit. The only way is removing the toilet. I turned the screw on the cistern pipe to stop the water. I removed all the silicon around the toilet, now I can easily lift up the Front panel but...
Replies
Views
I have a wall hung pan with a concealed cistern. The flush is the "old style" Grohe Eau2 dual flush pneumatic button. When pressed the flush valve lifts lightly and closes giving a very short weak flush. You can manually lift the flush valve in the cistern and it moves freely, flushes fine and...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to change a lever flush handle for a push button one using same cistern? If so any pitfalls I should look out for. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, my Geberit duel push button has stopped flushing the toilet. When either button is pressed a small amount of water is released but not enough to flush the toilet. I have removed the plate holding the unit and pulled the 2 plastic tubes away. By blowing into the tubes the system flushes so I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I wonder if any can help? I have a vitra dual flush plate model name is 'loop'. All of a sudden the press buttons don't work (don't flush) They still spring back but don't appear to be pushing against anything. Any help would be very much appreciated. David
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock