Search the forum,

Discuss Replace toilet inlet valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi folks. Almost certainly a stupid question but can I replace a bottom entry inlet valve with any generic version as long as it is 1/2" like the previous one and the dimensions of the mechanism fit in the cistern? The current valve is a roca which I would need to order and wait for but can pick up a different brand from nearby merchants. thanks

Reply to Replace toilet inlet valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, as the title, the cistern keeps filling. The fill valve is passing, think it’s a viva skylo bottom entry with a plastic shank but there’s not markings or identification on it. Just wondering if anyone knows what type it is? I’d rather just replace the diaphragm inside if it’s one that’s...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to replace the flush valve and/or the washer but unfortunately it's inside the vanity unit. The only way is removing the toilet. I turned the screw on the cistern pipe to stop the water. I removed all the silicon around the toilet, now I can easily lift up the Front panel but...
Replies
Views
I have an inlet valve that is allowing some water in even when the float is raised. I wanted to check the washer - presumably diaphragm, but after taking off the cap, I'm unsure how to dismantle the valve. Any tips? The inlet came with a NUCA C211 valve. The other option is to remove/replace...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, thanks for your time reading this! We have noticed a leak appearing from the built-in toilet in our main bathroom that's spreading around our floors (great start to the year!). I've removed the panel behind the flusher and can see the water inlet attaching to the Cistern is slowly...
Replies
Views
i have 3 sottini toilets with a compact cistern. It has an ideal standard dual flush mechanism. 2" entry The ideal standard is poor quality in my opinion, I have replaced the washer and complete unit several times but it always leaks within a short time (between 0-18 months), I would like to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock