Search the forum,

Discuss Replace elbow with Corner branch svp in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone, I’m a kitchen/bathroom fitter and have a job coming up where the customer has had an extension built and added another bathroom which backs onto the existing bathroom.
the existing svp comes up in the corner of existing bathroom then runs horizontally to the toilet in a 1m high box section then up into loft
Planing on replacing the elbow where it comes up for a triple corner branch so I can run across to the new bathroom toilet (1.6m away) while also continuing to old toilet route.
Hope this makes sense, is there anything I need to be aware of?

Loads on Ebay less than £20.
At least 3 different sellers.
Obviously no brand name.
Had seen these cheap items but wanted to use a know quality product as it’s going to be built into a fully tiled wall with no chance of access in the future without major issues, I have allowed for tthe cost in my quotation so isn’t an issue

Reply to Replace elbow with Corner branch svp in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock