Search the forum,

Discuss Removing Security Tag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Today I bought a pair of trousers from Zara in Reading, but now that I’m home I’ve realised that they have forgotten to take off the security tag. The alarm sounded when I left the store, however the shop staff were not bothered and I thought nothing of it. The store is 50 miles away is the a way to remove it without me having to take it back?

Reply to Removing Security Tag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know also not to bumble around blindly beyond that. We moved house last week and with the glorious hot weather we weren't bothered about the heating, more...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the flue bend. I’ve checked the external wall & there’s no water coming in from outside but the flue terminal also has a rusty colour. My regular boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi, As some of you are aware, I am currently stuck in Italy running a shop that has nothing to do with plumbing :( Yesterday I thought I'd got most of what I needed to get done by lunchtime and was able to take the rest of the day 'off' (which actually means try to get done the things that are...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock