Search the forum,

Discuss Removing pipe from this valve in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello this is 10mm pipe how do I remove this from the valve? Does it literally just pull out? Reason being I want to add a JG speedfit coupler to extend the pipe work for a bigger radiator. Is this a system drain down or can you do it live?

Attachments

• A43DDD1D-9B93-4794-8770-CD9A9FF4198D.jpeg
    A43DDD1D-9B93-4794-8770-CD9A9FF4198D.jpeg
    265.4 KB · Views: 6
Need to push the white collar in and the pipe should come out

Drain down

Reply to Removing pipe from this valve in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I need to replace a radiator in the kitchen, the 10mm copper has split so using this opertunaty to replace it with a towel one and also need to remove both valves and make the pipes shorter. Its a gravity fed system and the last radiator in the system , I have a bung kit, i know i can...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that has previously been extended. In one of the bedrooms that has been extended there are 2 radiators, one which looks like it was fitted when the...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone shower in the garage which has been removed. Unfortunately the pipes are only 1.5" on that side of the house since there's no bathroom and the house is...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm planning on replacing a couple of rads soon as they are far too small for the size of the room causing the room to take an age to heat up but they are all connected via what I assume is Hep2O nothing is labled on the pipes that route behind the rad just on the flap behind the rad...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to replace the flush valve and/or the washer but unfortunately it's inside the vanity unit. The only way is removing the toilet. I turned the screw on the cistern pipe to stop the water. I removed all the silicon around the toilet, now I can easily lift up the Front panel but...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock