Search the forum,

Discuss Removed shower/bath valve from wall, what’s behind it? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I am more or less a complete novice when it comes to plumbing and I need help identifying what kind of plumbing setup I may have in the attached photos. I removed a bath/shower mixer valve to see what was behind it as I want to replace it anyway. From what I can tell there are some brass components but I can’t tell exactly what is there or likely to be there. Are they compression fittings? They are able to move quite freely. I think I can make out a piece of timber behind the hole in the last picture but what this is actually doing I’m not sure. Any help would be much appreciated.
EBF1038C-E33B-4393-9EF3-DA620D12F268.jpeg
6BE94EF0-BCF1-4512-BD2A-825EE487B025.jpeg
B67D6EF0-2032-4C7A-825E-4B20BD9919FD.jpeg
0CDE3B53-17FF-4C1E-AE4D-E98801576B4D.jpeg

Reply to Removed shower/bath valve from wall, what’s behind it? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock