• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Remove Trevi A2219AA Ideal Standard CLASS fixed shower head. in the DIY Bathroom Remodelling Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Bottom

Bottom

Trevi A2219AA Ideal Standard CLASS fixed shower head.
Can anyone tell me how to remove this fixed shower head and replace it with a standard fit hose shower. I’ve not seen one of these before. It has a castellated ring as can be seen in the photo, does that need to be turned first. What tools will I need.

Attachments

Aquarius

Aquarius

Plumber
Gas Engineer
The technical documentation states it’s G 1/2” so should be straightforward, or have I missed something?

Last edited:
OP
Bottom

Bottom

The technical documentation states it’s G 1/2” so should be straightforward?

OK thanks just wanted to be sure. So removal method will be to access the back of the head and spanner off in the usual way.

Aquarius

Aquarius

Plumber
Gas Engineer
I’d have said so, or just unscrew without the need for an spanner?

OP
Bottom

Bottom

So no need to mess with internal fittings beneath the rubber bellows?

Aquarius

Aquarius

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Wouldn’t have thought so, as your removing the whole head, not maintaining it.

Reply to Remove Trevi A2219AA Ideal Standard CLASS fixed shower head. in the DIY Bathroom Remodelling Advice area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Most Viewed Threads