Search the forum,

Discuss Removal of buderus 500 combi heat exchanger connection plate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leezygeezer

Gas Engineer
Hi everyone,
i have a boiler with a leak from cold water inlet and DHW outlet connections into the plastic heat exchanger connection plate.

it is almost impossible to see if the leaks are from the brass nipples or a crack in the plastic block so I am going to replace both just to be on the safe side. So my question is do the brass nipples screw out from the bottom, or does the block need removing from above?

i had an exploratory attempt to remove it from the top, but it seems like virtually everything has to be removed to get the plastic block off.

if anyone has any tips they would be gratefully received

regards

lee

If it's gas then you won't get any DIY assistance on here as per the forum rules. If you are a GSR engineer then you need to get your posts up and join the private gas forum

Cool 10 posts and PM gasman with your details

As above. Get that post count up and pm any mod with gas safe details. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Removal of buderus 500 combi heat exchanger connection plate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock