Search the forum,

Discuss Remeha quinta 65 making very loud bang on start in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bright spark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I called to a job this morning. A customer had 2 remeha quinta 65's broken down with separate faults. The first had very low ionisation electrode readings. Changed the electrode and everything worked fine.
The second boiler was totally different. When the boiler went through its starting sequence at stage '2' a very loud bang came from the boiler and it went to lock out.
I had loads of breakdowns on my plate so I told the customer that I would return on Monday to strip it down. I was wondering did anyone else encounter this problem and how did they solve it

Yes I am gas safe registered (RGI) in ireland. As soon as the boiler goes to ignition a very loud bang comes from it. It's as though the gas valve may be passing and the boilers 'chamber' has filled with gas.

It's giving '02' code. With the noise you'd think the boiler was nearly going to jump off the wall. Anyway roll on Monday morning.

Anyway I haven't been on the site in quite a while, is there any gas commercial forum I could sign up to. I have my RGI details that I could submit. I am mainly involved in commercial gas work in Ireland.

bright spark send me a picture of your rgi card we can put you in the gsr/rgi only forum then and you will get a lot more advice until you do that your gas related posts will be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Remeha quinta 65 making very loud bang on start in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock