Search the forum,

Discuss Remeha Boiler Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bajers

Hi Guys,

Wonder if you can help.

Just had my 2 year old Remeha boiler serviced by the original installer and ever since the service I have been getting a 'whoomp' from the boiler as it ignites. Not enough to shake the casing but enough to hear it 1 room away.

I am assuming that the gas is flowing a second or so before the igniter flashes up and am getting a bit of an explosion in the boiler.

The installer has been back to have a look and tweaked it and improved it slightly but not cured the problem completly.

Question is, am I being picky to get him back again? Is this noise normal and is it doing the boiler any long term damage?

I don't want to get the installer back unecessarily, but at the same time, I don't want to knacker my boiler up.

Any advice, much appreciated.

Thanks.

Barry.

I would ring Remeha direct, I think they have a 3 year warranty on labour and 5 on parts (I think)

Edit; forgot this was the ch forum rather than the GSR forum.

In short, get installer, or someone who knows these appliances round

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Remeha Boiler Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock