Search the forum,

Discuss Relocating to Lincoln and looking for work in the future in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening hope everyone is doing well, I'm relocating to Lincoln area with wife and children and just seeing if any people on here know of companies in the Lincolnshire area looking for work or to approach , I've been working for boiler manufacture since 2013 but if postcode ain't available ill have to start afresh, I'm strongest at fault finding but happy to do installs as I've done that since 1997,happy to do referbs/1st/2nd fix new builds etc etc, any advice from engineers in that area would be great, thanks for everyone's time
jason

How did you get on @Jay Jay? I'm in Skeg Vegas and could pass you some stuff Lincoln way as and when. Where abouts are you? Could always use a chuck for installs too.

Jon

Hi Jon thanks for reply can I call you or call me for a chat? as I have sold and in process of moving I'm working for a boiler manufacturer it's just they have engineer in area, so need to sort something out. More then happy to travel but ideally want to be on the cards rather then self employed. Thanks again for your time I really appreciate it

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh No the dreaded double posting is back ! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Relocating to Lincoln and looking for work in the future in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock