Search the forum,

Discuss reliance mixers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

azza100

reliance universal 4 in 1 mixers, new compression type, open to offers
thanks for looking

have you a mobile you can send them to i have no idea how to upload pics onto here, im not the best with computers ha

waiting for new replacement phone, was dropped into manhole and lost still in dispute with
insurance co. as to wether its covered [yes I know its covered in s**t]may have to see if one of the kids has an old one for time being:)regards turnpin ps any model number?

they're the heatguard dc3 universal 4 in 1 thermostatic mixer and i have 5 of them, the part numbers HEAT 170 035, bad luck about the phone though i go through them like nobodys business at work!! the boxes are just dented and a bit dirty from being on the back of the van and two of them are water damaged so will have to be sent in different packing

waiting for new replacement phone, was dropped into manhole and lost still in dispute with
insurance co. as to wether its covered [yes I know its covered in s**t]may have to see if one of the kids has an old one for time being:)regards turnpin ps any model number?

Buy a pay as you go phone for under ÂŁ20 at a super market or car phone ware house. Make sure you buy one thats on the same network as your contract phone. Take the SIM out and put it in the new pay as you go and you're up and running again for ÂŁ20. Voice of experience here. It doesn't help having no blower when most of your work comes in via it!

ditto, ive just had to buy a new phone purely because half the time it decides it doesnt want to take calls

Buy a pay as you go phone for under ÂŁ20 at a super market or car phone ware house. Make sure you buy one thats on the same network as your contract phone. Take the SIM out and put it in the new pay as you go and you're up and running again for ÂŁ20. Voice of experience here. It doesn't help having no blower when most of your work comes in via it!

awaiting new sim card with my original number as sim was lost with phone see original post assured it is in the post but maybe delayed due to weather still arguing about replacement phone though:(regards turnpin

i have tried to get photos up, im blaming the computer, will see if the girlfriend can do it on her camera tomorrow as shes used to it with all the facebook stuff

Hi azza100 dont worry too much have now checked them on web waiting for payment for some work done 3 weeks ago will hopefully be in touch in the near future to make an offer looking like it will be after christmas if my dosh comes through:)regards turnpin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to reliance mixers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock