Search the forum,

Discuss Regulating a manual & automatic air vent valve from Emmeti in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm using a manual & automatic air vent valve from Emmeti. It has 2 caps, a gray one that suppose to be automatic and a black one (on the top) that is manual.

I could understand if I suppose to let the grey cap (auto) closed all the time. Does one know how it works?

Thanks.

Attachments

• 67674396_2GG.jpg
    67674396_2GG.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 11
I appreciate this is an old post, but I've just found a soaked carpet underneath the bathroom UFH manifold because one of these so called automatic air vents is leaking and probably has been since the heating came back on a couple of weeks ago!
What a piece of junk - failed after only a couple of years!

Reply to Regulating a manual & automatic air vent valve from Emmeti in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Dear professionals, could someone kindly advise on per below issue, please let me know if more pictures or details needed. I think my Auto Air Vent is now leaking. A little background on the boiler – installed a year ago in Feb, Valiant Heat only boiler Eco Tec plus 424, plus new pump. The leak...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The issue is quite simple to repair not sure why any one of the 2 plumbers could not fix it. Why am I paying for cover. The auto air vents in part of the...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently did some pipe insulating in my loft. The only two I didn't do were the vent pipes. Not sure if that is the right term for them? They are the pipes that feed water back into the top of the tanks when there is excess, presumably from steam, expansion, etc. The one going to the cold...
Replies
Views
Hello, My one and half bowl kitchen sink drain seems to be airlocked or blocked, not sure. I've P traps installed, I've to constantly open air vent valve to let water drain. When I open the air valve water drain freely so may be it's not blocked but air locked? I'm attaching image. Any...
Replies
Views
Hi, DIY homeowner here. Ist floor of house. Front bathroom hot water draws from cylinder which is heated by the Greenstar 28i Junior Combi located on the same floor. To get from cylinder to bathroom, the water goes up, horizontally over a stairhead, and back down into the bathroom. After...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock