Search the forum,

Discuss Registration blocked by ad banner in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

When I just tried to register on an android phone an ad banner at the bottom of the page covered up the accept T&C checkbox and the register button. I had to switch to desktop mode to change the layout and proceed.

@Dan anything you can change?

Going through a lot of ad testing at the moment so can't remove that bottom banner fully right now. But there is usually a little tick box, or a report this ad button next to them. But not always. A page refresh can often show a different ad or ad setup, so the little X appears in the corner of the ad after one or two page refreshes.

After Christmas we would have had a lot of data to study to change the ads a lot and that's when we'll look at removing some, certainly on registration pages and the likes where they're not wanted.

Edit: added registration pages to the excluded list. Found a quick way to do that. :)

Last edited:

Reply to Registration blocked by ad banner in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock