Search the forum,

Discuss Registering non ErP boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint 1979

Gas Engineer
Evening all,

I noticed Plumb Center are selling old stock non ErP boilers at reduced prices.
Can we as installers still install these and register them? Or is it a big no no??

Many thanks

Clint

You're fine. There is no date limit on fitting, only on manufacture.

There are still tens of thousands of non-ErP boilers in the supply chain, so take advantage of those discounts.

Of course you can.
Absolutely no problem.

What deals have they got.
I have 2 installs coming up and looking at options...

Thanks guys, makes sense.

They have deals on the back page of there monthly 'deals' mag.
I will have a look on the rear cover of Gas Engineer mag for your deals Ray :)

Like I said on the back page of the monthly 'deals' brochure.
I couldn't tell you exactly what they were but I looked at the ideal boilers and they were around £100-£150 cheaper than the trade book price.
I am in there in the morning so will post a pic of the back page.

Turns out you have to buy the flue separately so you just as well pay a little more and get the ErP boiler with flues included......oh well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Registering non ErP boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I was hoping you could help with a potential boiler build query for my father. He has recently had a new boiler installed via British Gas (valiant brand). The external boiler flue seems excessively tall, proving to be somewhat of an eye sore (please see pictures attached). I know it...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
G
I have a danesmore 20/25 oil boiler and it is firing up but it’s producing no heat to the water or the radiators My next door neighbour an electrician has checked the cylinder and thermostat and they all check out ok so he thinks the problem is within the boiler Can Someone help give me some...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this could be as a result of us noticing the sound more when there is less environmental noise). Unfortunately, it is severely disrupting our sleep, so we...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock