Search the forum,

Discuss Register as a ShowerPowerBooster Installer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Alan Wright

Subscribed
I have just sorted out a new landing page on my web site for visitors from Plumbers Forums. This page is more suited to people like yourselves who would like to see more technical stuff rather than just rely on 5 star Trustpilot Reviews. You should find it easy to navigate to applications and answers.
For some members who have fitted my pumps before I am hoping you will take the opportunity to register to advertise your services on my web site. Its free, and it helps any of my customers who would like find a plumber to fit my pumps to find you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting this Alan. :)

Your booster seems awesome. Is it something @CorgiDirect or @Plumbase stock too? Just thinking out loud here. I know it's available on your website but thought they may offer it also perhaps?

Hi Dan,
If a pump is bought through the web site the buyer can get one to one advice and support from me or my support team. To buy through a merchant any plumber can obtain a pump through any plumbers merchant which could be sent to the merchant, the installer, or the customer. Flowflex are the manufacturer

Hi Alan
Fitting the booster this coming Monday for one of our customers - this is a real working trial - Are you ok with me updating the report as we go along.
This could be a winner in the far West of England - you would never believe the crazy things we find when the new owners move in!

I have just sorted out a new landing page on my web site for visitors from Plumbers Forums. This page is more suited to people like yourselves who would like to see more technical stuff rather than just rely on 5 star Trustpilot Reviews. You should find it easy to navigate to applications and answers.
For some members who have fitted my pumps before I am hoping you will take the opportunity to register to advertise your services on my web site. Its free, and it helps any of my customers who would like find a plumber to fit my pumps to find you.
Hello Alan, I fitted a couple of your pumps a few months ago. Install was straight forward and relatively easy, compared to a conventional shower pump. Customer was very happy with the result.đź‘Ť

Hi Alan
Fitting the booster this coming Monday for one of our customers - this is a real working trial - Are you ok with me updating the report as we go along.
This could be a winner in the far West of England - you would never believe the crazy things we find when the new owners move in!
The biggest problem I have is plumbers not reading the instructions sent with the pump. I am sure thats not you.
If you think you need advise during fitting because the plumbing system is a bit wayward there is an advice line provided. Flowflex will pass things to me if its more complex or I can be emailed and will normally respond straight away.
[automerge]1568555783[/automerge]
Hello Alan, I fitted a couple of your pumps a few months ago. Install was straight forward and relatively easy, compared to a conventional shower pump. Customer was very happy with the result.đź‘Ť
I am trying to get lots of installer throughout the country to register with my web site. If you would like to register please contact me.

Hi Alan, I have fitted a couple of your pumps on unvented systems. Did exactly what I needed, saved the landlords a lot of expensive modifications. Great product.

Hi Alan, I have fitted a couple of your pumps on unvented systems. Did exactly what I needed, saved the landlords a lot of expensive modifications. Great product.
If you want to register as an installer I have completed an interactive pdf application form. If you want to fill it in and get it back to me I will put your contact details on my web site.

Attachments

• Plumbers Registration INT_2019 copy.pdf
    231.9 KB · Views: 7
If you want to register as an installer I have completed an interactive pdf application form. If you want to fill it in and get it back to me I will put your contact details on my web site.
Thanks Alan, I will have a look at the form, but while I have you could I ask whether the spb could be used to lift the pressure/flow on an un-vented system? I have a customer who is considering purchasing an apartment which has an un-vented system, but the flow is very poor on both cold and hot, so just wondered about using a spb on both hot and cold supplies.

Thanks Alan, I will have a look at the form, but while I have you could I ask whether the spb could be used to lift the pressure/flow on an un-vented system? I have a customer who is considering purchasing an apartment which has an un-vented system, but the flow is very poor on both cold and hot, so just wondered about using a spb on both hot and cold supplies.
A ShowerPowerBooster will boost the pressure on any pipe its fitted to so it will add pressure to a mega flow or any unvented system. A SP22S will give you the option to single boost the hot and cold and double boost the hot if needs be. You have to have a pressure problem in the first place which I assume your customer has and its not just blocked filters to the taps?
[automerge]1568964259[/automerge]
If you have not done so already please contact me regarding registering as an installer on my web site. I changed the registration process to make it more straightforward yesterday with a new registration form.

Attachments

• Plumbers Registration INT_2019 copy.pdf
    231.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Thanks for posting this Alan. :)

Your booster seems awesome. Is it something @CorgiDirect or @Plumbase stock too? Just thinking out loud here. I know it's available on your website but thought they may offer it also perhaps?
Alan , we are on a 2 month sales blitz all north of M62 , west of M6 up to ***bria as Api has got this area for next 3 years for the eAZY terminal ...I will send it to you its a beano
All Api Stuff is on the table inc your Shower Power Booster..We will place all your documents regarding SPB...
at the same time . there are 3 of us we have enough promo stuff I think for your pumps.
regards Rob

Reply to Register as a ShowerPowerBooster Installer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock