Search the forum,

Discuss Refill a Baxi combi boiler (24 series) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys,

We have a baxi combination boiler which needs to be re-pressurised (error code 119 I believe). I've done this several times on different boilers using the tap on the front. I just want to confirm that we need to turn the two taps at the front to repressurise. From what I understand we need to turn one on and then the other slowly until the meter reaches the green area.

Many thanks in advance,

Damien.

Baxi.jpg

Thanks guys, I did exactly what you said and it's all sorted now. I was surprised how far I had to turn them before the water started flowing it, they definitely open up a lot more slowly than the valves I've come across on other boilers, but it did ensure I was able to repressurise slowly.

Thanks again for all the help, you are stars!

Reply to Refill a Baxi combi boiler (24 series) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock