Search the forum,

Discuss Reducing bushes for aluminium radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

p45cal

Looking to install electric elements in aluminium sectional radiators disconnected from central heating system. They are Faral Tropical 95 radiators (Italian).
I can't post links so replace 'dot' with '.'
www dot faralradiators dot co dot uk/pdfs/installationguide_aluminium dot pdf
Looking to replace the end cap with a reducing bush.
Is the thread size of the end cap standard? 2 inches perhaps?
www dot faral dot com/english/accessori dot html
www dot faral dot com/images/accessori_130pix/X1R510_130 dot jpg
www dot faral dot com/images/accessori_130pix/X1R520_130 dot jpg

More (!...)
Can I use a non-aluminium bush without having to worry about mixing metals?
I can source the manufacturer's reducing bushes for the 1/2" conversion from a place in France, but I can't get the 3/4" reducing bush. (Actually, a place in the UK would sell them, but only as a pack with several other bits I don't need and at a ridiculous price.)

plumbers merchant bes online

Last edited by a moderator:
plumbers merchant bes online
Thank you for this; I contacted them and they were able to help me a little.
I think I asked too many questions in one post, so now I've waited for more that a week to see if any further advice was forthcoming, I'm going to post single questions per post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Reducing bushes for aluminium radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock