Search the forum,

Discuss Redring California shower - like-for-like replacement? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all,

My Redring California electric shower (Model no. 53-553540) is no longer working and I am trying to find a replacement that will mean my plumber has minimal work to do in terms of pipework etc. Does anyone have any suggestions please? The plumber has quoted me £80 labour to replace the shower with a like-for-like or £120 for a different one (i'm in Derby). I have attached photos of shower in this thread.

Thank you for your time!

Attachments

• Redring Cali 3.jpeg
    Redring Cali 3.jpeg
    263.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Redring Cali 2.jpeg
    Redring Cali 2.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Redring Cali 1.jpeg
    Redring Cali 1.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 7

Reply to Redring California shower - like-for-like replacement? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi guys, Looking to replace an old shower diverter. Pictures attached. I'm from Australia if that makes any difference. Originally when i got the house years ago there was a note to be careful when turning the shower diverter too hard. Eventually this happened and it started leaking from the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
  • Question
My daughter's place has a small water leak on a ground floor radiator valve. The radiator pipework is small diameter.i.e 8 or 10 mm. A plumber is coming back in a day or so to make necessary repairs. I am a little concerned as the house has a Boilermate 2000 on the upper floor and the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I'm a homeowner, not a DIYer. I have an almost 1 year old SaniCompact Comfort wall-hung toilet which has worked flawlessly until about a month ago. The last couple of times it was used, it made a loud noise and acted like it didn't want to flush. I guessed that it might be time to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled toilet with a more affordable model. This new toilet is a back-to-wall type featuring a concealed cistern within a separate unit. Since its installation...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock