Search the forum,

Discuss Recommendations for quality kitchen tap brands, please. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

V

Vanessa P

Hi, I'm looking for recommendations for good quality taps. Ones that will last. My kitchen mixer-tap is leaking after just 3 years, and it wasn't cheap.

I need a low pressure tap, as my hot water is gravity-fed. Monobloc, ideally 2 levers.

Recommendations on good brands to look for would be much appreciated.

To be honest, there’s no “one” I’d recommend above another as I’ve found both ends of the money scale good as well as poor. Although, I believe Grohe are a notable mention (I have no experience of these, just seen them recommended elsewhere).

Reply to Recommendations for quality kitchen tap brands, please. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of the tap. However now I can't remove it again as it seems I must have used the wrong screw head and have rounded off the head. Please see attached...
Replies
Views
Hi Anyone know of a pull out kitchen tap that has decent pressure? I have had low pressure from this tap for a number of years and it's not helped with the two 10mm tails that must reduce even further. Hoping something is around that I can use 15mm full bore tails and isolating valves but all...
Replies
Views
P
quality product wanted, my 1/4 turn kitchen sink tap inserts need replacing and i am looking for ones with a spindle gland nut, rather than a circlip which previous experiance says won't last five minutes. as the circlip either weakens or wears out. none of the ironmongery supermarkets appear...
Replies
Views
Pete Williams
P
My outside tap has had really low pressure after the cold weather a few weeks ago. Its connected from under the kitchen sink, and can be isolated from turning a flat head screw type thing a quarter turn. Any help or advice would be much appreciated!
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied from cold water tanks in the loft. It is a vented system. However, in a basement flat and a ground floor flat cold water supply to bathrooms is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock