Search the forum,

Discuss Recommend bathroom suites where to buy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hi

As above can anyone recommend good bathroom suites at reasonable prices please

Thanks

Reply to Recommend bathroom suites where to buy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater systems in the house. This boiler was replaced by a combi boiler as it only heats the lounge and master bed and provides hot water to en-suite bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Hi. Could somebody recommend a Muslim shower valve that does not leak please? Or one that has a washer that you can replace if it leaks? Some sort of tap will be fine that you can connect the shower pipe to please, ideally in chrome? Many thanks in advance
Replies
Views
We've just had a new bathroom fitted but noticed a few annoying scratches on the polymarble top, central on top at the front of the basin. Plumber has tried 'Bar Keepers Friend' to remove it but it's unfortunately taken the gloss/shine off the area and we're left with just a dullness where the...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting installed. So the pump is the - SALAMANDER PUMPS CT FORCE 30 SU REGENERATIVE SINGLE SHOWER PUMP 3.0BAR from ScrewFix - seems like a decent one for the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can someone get to the bottom of this before I call a plumber, en suite shower started leaking from the mixer bar so took the shower off and capped it off for the time being, fast forward 3 months the same thing in the main bathroom, that one is leaking from the mixer bar, (no issues...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock