Search the forum,

Discuss Recognise this TRV brand logo? - see picture please in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for looking.
A bungalow I'm buying has a couple of TRV's missing but they are these ones. It's a few hours journey, so would appreciate if anyone can recognise it. Sorry for blurry image.
ews.JPG

Danfoss

Allen key or a twist lock where it joins the brass body?

Danfoss

Allen key or a twist lock where it joins the brass body?
@Last Plumber @ShaunCorbs
Thanks for the replies.
I found another picture of the rads with it missing and one has nothing but other has a plastic collar with flat head screw still. I assume a replacement (if I can get them or, is it just a case of matching size?) would have collar with?
Cheers for the help. Appreciated.

Attachments

• eeqqq.JPG
    eeqqq.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
  • deas.JPG
    deas.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
The ones with flat headed screwed collars were older I think. We are going back a while now.
I don't think you can buy them anymore but look on Danfos' website. They do similar heads still but the valves may have changed. I am sure their technical team will be able to advise you.

Speaking as a Plumber, I would just change the valve and head due to its age but I do still rate Danfos so I would recommend them.

@Last Plumber cheers for that. Yeah, the former owner passed and going by the oil CH and near all single panel rad's, I think it's safe to say they've quite possibly been there decades.
It's all going to need updating but I was thinking in the interim. Just as well it's summer.
I'll check out Danfos site.
Thanks again.

The old style heads are available but quite pricey!
Unless you're fairly competent with pipework the old Danfoss valves are not easy to swap due to having a female threaded connection.

The old style heads are available but quite pricey!
Unless you're fairly competent with pipework the old Danfoss valves are not easy to swap due to having a female threaded connection.

Thanks for that.
Hmm. I was just thinking I could swap the heads from the unused most rooms and shut them off if need be as an interim fix until all get updated...

Plus draining down so not bad price when you could have a bill upto a few hundred quid

Reply to Recognise this TRV brand logo? - see picture please in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock