Search the forum,

Discuss Re-sit time, 5 years flew by, any recommendations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

bacon_sandwich

Gas Engineer
Well my Non domestic ticket runs out in December, just been looking around for local companies in chesterfield area, not many and one demands i do the catering as a pre-requisite (no chance), lol

Can anybody recommend something local to Derbyshire and South Yorkshire ?

Many thanks
BS

They used to be called bgas cos they’re from Barnsley, some pals of mine have used them.

Reply to Re-sit time, 5 years flew by, any recommendations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, sorry to bother you all with this but I am really struggling to find a suitable combi-boiler replacement and a knowledgeable heating engineer to discuss options. Ive tried to note as much relevant details below - apologies if its too long or irrelevant. Any help most gratefully received...
Replies
Views
A
Good afternoon All, I am new to this forum so please excuse me if I have posted this in the wrong area! I am wondering if someone can offer me some advice, as the title of my post suggests I am strongly thinking about a career in plumbing, hopefully gas fitting eventually. My history is as...
Replies
Views
unitedgas
U
B
Hey Folks, I'm returning to my first love of Plumbing and Heating after switching career a while back. I started Plumbing when I left school and completed an apprenticeship ultimately finishing with 7 years in the trade before switching to a completely different industry. Why ?!?! ... because...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
Emailed a company very local to me regarding their course and fast track and end off qualifications etc. For those interested in opinions, here's the good lady's reply. Hi Paul, Paul has forward me your email to take a look at. Sorry for the wall of text below, but I have tried to summarise...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
WITH ALL THE REGULATIONS IN PLACE THESE DAYS, WE MUST BE SAFER NOW. AS YOU WILL SEE FROM THE (CO) CHART AT THE BOTTOM WITH ALL THE SAFER DESIGNS OF BOILERS ALL THE CONTROLLING BODIES, BELOW SMOKE ALARMS LESS OPEN FIRES HAVE WE ACHIEVED ANYTHING BY BEING GAS REGISTERED THERE ARE OVER 200000 ROAD...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock