Search the forum,

Discuss Re NVQ LEVEL 2 assessment in the Plumbing Courses area at PlumbersForums.net

Evening folks.

Please excuse me if this question has been asked but…….
I have currently just finished my lever 2 diploma in plumbing.
I was told that currently the government has scrapped NVQ’s though has, currently not replaced it with anything pending amalgamation with EAL.
SO, as it stands I am unable to complete my NVQ portfolio and complete what was my NVQ2

Any thoughts on this ladies and gents as I’m at a loss as to where to go with this having asked many people including my tutors and an NVQ assessor ??

Many thanks in anticipation

The Government is planning to overhaul funding of level 2 courses but my understanding is that existing courses will continue for several years as the replacements are devised and rolled in. I don't think that this should affect existing students. See for example:

The fact that courses will change/shut in the future won't invalidate the qualifications that have already been awarded but you need to consult your college about how to complete your course.

Good morning Chuck.
Many thanks for the reply.

Re above, that, I thought would be the logical train of events for this however having spoken to my tutors and the as was, NVQ assessor on site they are at a loss as to how to advise me due to the chaos that is, the merge between EAL and NVQ.

This of course affects not only plumbing but all the trades that were due for assessment profiles to be completed for NVQ2 completion.

Currently at a loss as to where to go next

Thank you Chuck

Try contacting EAL (the awarding body) direct. They can check the details of your registration and advise you what should happen for learners in your position and what action you or your training provider need to take. Contact details and some useful information is here:

Reply to Re NVQ LEVEL 2 assessment in the Plumbing Courses area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock