Search the forum,

Discuss Re. BM 30 oil control valve on Aga in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

On the BM 30 oil control to the Aga are three adjustable screws. Two on the plastic slider which control the high and low flow rate and a third larger screw refereed to as the Min.limit screw. I can find no information on how to set this. Has anyone any ideas

Reply to Re. BM 30 oil control valve on Aga in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Love
I recently moved to a house with an oil fired Aga. After it sooted up, I adjusted the settings on the BM-30 type oil control valve but am struggling to get it settled again. The Aga is overheating even when the low fire is set at the lowest setting. I couldn't find a clear set of instructions...
Replies
Views
A
I have a oil fired Rayburn with a BM controller and flexitemp, installed for 10yrs +, which has developed a fault. It runs OK either high or low settings through the day but when left over night on low setting goes out ? Flexitemp seems to operate when tested Any help would be appreciated
Replies
Views
Andrew N Yorkshire
A
Hi, I have an oil-fired Aga with a BM oil control valve and a Flexitemp thermostatic control (see the image in this thread for an example). When I bought the house I was told by the previous owner that the thermostat didn’t work and so he (and now I) have always run it by setting the flexitemp...
Replies
Views
Andrew N Yorkshire
A
Hi, I'm hoping someone may be able to help with this: I just completed a "normal" service on our oil fired Aga, i.e. removing carbon deposits and ensuring the supply pipe is clear. I managed to light it and it stayed lit for a few hours then died and now won't relight. This may be relevant -...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the normal radiators get hot but two of the three towel heater/radiators don't get hot and the pipes feeding them are cool to the touch even after the boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock