Currently reading:
Rays Freebie review

Discuss Rays Freebie review in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Received rays freebie both parcels today , as a old fashion kind of guy I more often then not judge value for money on its weight.

so when I took his product out for review I did nt hold the fact it probably weighed about 110 grams to 155 tops. The packaging was average. The product it's self lasted less then 2 hours which again was average.

the only think that was above average was the fact that rhubarb and custards are my favourite sweet to suck on (easy zeb calm down son figure of speech).

o yeah and ill do another review on the plumbing thing when I use it ray , CHEERS fella

I'm having a sulk here. Got the Calshot system cleaner and inhibiter off Uncle Ray, didn't get sweeties though.

Might go and drink them on the off chance they're full of whsky!

Seriously? Did you open it yourself? Must check the marketing department for evidence of illicit consumption of tuttifruities and jelly tots.

Or perhaps they saw your avatar and decided you didn't need the extra calories :)

Can someone please put up a link to the reviews? I'd be interested to have a squint at them. Thanks.

Can someone please put up a link to the reviews? I'd be interested to have a squint at them. Thanks.

No-one has done a review since bod started the review thread. I think they are all too busy stuffing down the jelly tots.

I have singlehandedly destroyed the productivity of a critical part of the economy.

Seriously? Did you open it yourself? Must check the marketing department for evidence of illicit consumption of tuttifruities and jelly tots.

Or perhaps they saw your avatar and decided you didn't need the extra calories :)

Is it the done thing to infraction a sponsor when he calls you a fat bugger?
Lol

No-one has done a review since bod started the review thread. I think they are all too busy stuffing down the jelly tots.

I have singlehandedly destroyed the productivity of a critical part of the economy.

Hmmmmm. Get reviewing you lazy gits.

Hmmmmm. Get reviewing you lazy gits.

I want to but I've not had a job that it will be worth fitting on. I am tempted to stick it on my girlfriends dads to see how good it is, but he keeps a lot of stuff under and around boiler (I know, I've told him). If it leaks...

I want to but I've not had a job that it will be worth fitting on. I am tempted to stick it on my girlfriends dads to see how good it is, but he keeps a lot of stuff under and around boiler (I know, I've told him). If it leaks...
wot you gonna stick on ya girlfriends dad orry ?? ;)

I posted up a review of the pump valves, didn't know it was supposed to go on a particular thread. Will copy it over when I find the appropriate thread

I don't think it existed then JC. Bod kindly created it a few weeks
Ago, but there haven't been many actual working days between then and now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rays Freebie review in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock