Search the forum,

Discuss Rayburn oil pump high pressure side in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I’m after a little help with a dilemma concerning my Rayburn 460k... i Know a little bit about the oil burner and oil etc, but the problem is that I need to replace the small diameter pipe from the oil pump to the back of the manifold. I’ve tried all my normal avenues and can’t find anyone who can help.
Thanks in advance.

Just out of curiosity why do you need to change the high pressure line? Its rare to need to.
Anyway, if it needs replacing have you tried Aga/Rayburn for spares?

Just out of curiosity why do you need to change the high pressure line? Its rare to need to.
Anyway, if it needs replacing have you tried Aga/Rayburn for spares?
Believe it or not but today all of a sudden a bad smell of oil. So I pulled out the burner to investigate, and the pipe has a pin hole right behind the cone where the nut pushes it onto the pump.
It appears that the pump was loose in the motor and I assume the constant movement caused it to wear through.
I’ve tried all my normal suppliers and no one lists it and I have the original parts list and the parts not there even on the exploded diagram.
Been in the trade for 30 years alike you I’ve never seen this.

Believe it or not but today all of a sudden a bad smell of oil. So I pulled out the burner to investigate, and the pipe has a pin hole right behind the cone where the nut pushes it onto the pump.
It appears that the pump was loose in the motor and I assume the constant movement caused it to wear through.
I’ve tried all my normal suppliers and no one lists it and I have the original parts list and the parts not there even on the exploded diagram.
Been in the trade for 30 years alike you I’ve never seen this.

I have seen the high pressure line needing replacing but it is rare like I said, more often than not it a simple blast through to clear a slight obstruction is enough.
Try Aga/Rayburn direct, although I couldn't tell you when they open up again.

Hi buddy. I’ve spoken to the managing director of HWOS. Here is his direct email [email protected] give him an email if you’re still struggling and he might be able to help. Have a happy new year

Reply to Rayburn oil pump high pressure side in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock