Search the forum,

Discuss Rayburn 480K B serial no R0073699 need part number R3781 - Air Fan. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

E

ElizabethShetland

I have a Rayburn 480K B serial no R0073699 and desperately trying to get part number R3781 - Air Fan. Waited 9 months for Rayburn to get back with availability.

Reply to Rayburn 480K B serial no R0073699 need part number R3781 - Air Fan. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test, occasionally you get a small leak from the air test typically old cap ends/scratched pipe which shows up easily on the test without having to inspect anything...
Replies
Views
When I turn on our CH there's a lot of noise from one specific part of the system - the pipes on the landing, and one radiator. It sounds like air, and the landing radiator needs bleeding regularly (about once a month), even though it isn't the highest point in the system. The two upright rads...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was done on my rental flat (1st floor) which has a 10 year old Aviston E-combi EVO boiler. It failed based on rusting external flu components, which has...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have 28 year old Valiant Combi Boiler in our Bungalow airing cupboard, where the vertical fan flue goes up into roof. As you can see in photo, we need a firestop plate, A) for fire safety B) Hopefully seal around pipe may stop warm air travelling through gap into roof space, and causing...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock