Search the forum,

Discuss Rayburn 400kpf in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Simon35

Hi all,
We recently moved house that has a rayburn 400kpf. There's a couple of issues I'd like to try and resolve. Firstly when turning the Rayburn on from cold, it runs for 2-3mins then cuts off as tho upto temp. Move the temp dial down then up it starts again. But only for a minute before it cuts off again. We have to keep turning the dial up and down to get it up to temperature. I've changed the temp stat but the problem persists. Secondly. Should the powerflu outside continuously run while the mains are turned on. It never stops on 24/7. Is this correct?

Hope someone can help!

Welcome to the forums Simon, there are experienced members who will be along to help, in the meantime do you have any service history of it?

Hi, no unfortunately not. Was told it had been serviced in the summer. But nothing to prove. It works fine just that it cuts out all of the time. As stated. Not Lockout. Just as tho it has reached temp.

Where about`s are you and the Rayburn Simon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rayburn 400kpf in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock