Search the forum,

Discuss Rayburn 400K won't maintain temperature in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi - Our Rayburn 400K mainly runs low as a heater as we have LPG cooker. Yesterday (Christmas Day) I turned the control up to 8. It heated until the Thermodial needle got into the Roast sector, then it cut out and did not kick in again until it had cooled off - useless for roasting tatties! I tried switching off and on but no effect. The re-set button had not illuminated so presumably no problem with fuel supply. Possibly one of the thermostats is faulty? Any help appreciated.

If the burner did not lockout this suggests its not a problem with the burner or fuel supply. I more inclined to think a stat problem like you say but needs to be tested with a multimeter and someone who knows what they're doing.

Reply to Rayburn 400K won't maintain temperature in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock