Search the forum,

Discuss Range rated boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cjw.1

normally range rated boilers have a min,medium and max settings, so if I'm testing the heat kW input and burner pressure does the results have to be spot on one of these settings or does it just have to be within in the range of the min and max? Or do I have to do the test on maximum which would then result in manually turning the gas valve up to the maximum setting? Can anyone advise ?

Are you gas safe? As per the forum rules. If not then no touchy. If yes then get your posts up to 10 and ask to join the gas safe private forum on here and we'd be happy to help. Send your GS details to one of the mods

Your already half way there :D

Comment on a few of the new joiners threads. Just say hello. Or start one yourself and tell us about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Range rated boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock