Search the forum,

Discuss Rads get warm when hot water is on, SYSTEM BOILER AND MOT VALVES ARE WORKING CORRECTLY in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

After some ideas, I've got a house which is installed with a system boiler, when the hot water is turned on using the programmer the radiators also get warm, checking the pipework underneath the boiler, both the how water flow and central heating return are red hot! Any ideas how to rectify?

Cheers

As you said you have system boiler that means you must have main or balanced cold feed into your sealed cylinder. In that case the problem lies on 3 port valve or the programmer. Check your 3 port valve, unless if it's stuck on manual open position. If it's stuck on fully manually open position then you get both hot (radiator and water) at the same time.

Piped wrong and there is a loop through rads return caused by one or more rad tee offs on return, with one of those between return to cylinder and boiler.

Reply to Rads get warm when hot water is on, SYSTEM BOILER AND MOT VALVES ARE WORKING CORRECTLY in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock