Search the forum,

Discuss Radiators heating up on DHW setting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Since replacing the expansion vessel on our Viessman 333 gas boiler, we've experienced a major problem. When we want hot water only,(DHW) setting, the radiators are being activated! Obvious solution may be with the 3 way port, but the complete heating system is now automatically switching itself on at 5.30 every morning, as if it were the times central heating system and this is in the hot water mode! We're scratching our heads as to what is going on?

Hi, I assume you're still in contact with your plumber? How soon was this replaced?

Is this boiler in France?

Reply to Radiators heating up on DHW setting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey folks, I'm in a bit of a pickle trying to set up my hot water and central heating systems. Got a gas boiler with a pressure tank and a motor circulating the hot water. There are two wall-mounted time adjustment thingies—one for hot water and heating, and the other for the motor. Oh, and...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem could be. We have a biomass boiler and stratification tank set up and recently had an issue with boiler pressure dropping off when the system was cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that has previously been extended. In one of the bedrooms that has been extended there are 2 radiators, one which looks like it was fitted when the...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night for a few hours using "auto"? mode I had been brought up to leave boilers on manual and set the thermostat low at night to prevent pipes from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the outputs goes to a 2 port diverter prior to the Megaflo (I believe this is some safety feature). I have run into an intermittent problem where some...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock