Search the forum,

Discuss Radiator TRV 15mm but radiators 22mm?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hello, not a problem I’ve thought about before, but having an achp fitted so I need the maximum flow and return volume. However I find I can’t get 22mm TRV/ emitter valves only the standard 15mm. This seems bizarre due to the standard emitter Inlet/ outlet bore size. Will this cause much of a restriction to the low temp system?

Thanks

you can get full bore trvs that are used on single pipe systems if thats what you need

Thanks. It’s mainly for the increase in pipe sizing due to the air source heat pumps lower temperatures. I’d be interested to know where you can get them as google doesn’t want to know? Cheers

What flow rate are the rads you will be less than 15mm I think so the issue will be the rads not the trv

Danfoss RA-G15 angled valve 1/2" not cheap and you have to buy the heads as well they dont come complete

Reply to Radiator TRV 15mm but radiators 22mm?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock