Search the forum,

Discuss Radiator Single Entry Point in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, can anyone tell me if this is possible, and if i would need to fit the internal 'lance' to a some sort of valve? Or do radiators come with the lance already installed?

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-29 at 14.24.44.jpeg

Twin pipe valve

Not very efficient and tbh why ?

Yes it is possible. There were plenty around a few decades ago but I don't know if anyone still makes them.

Have a couple of single entry valves on my home system, been in for years. Work okay except one stopped for some reason, took valve out and found the 'lance' (injector pipe) had dropped off. Screwed back in and all okay again. Will be replacing with 'proper' connections when I upgrade the rads and fit TRVs. The injector pipe is about 9" long on a 3'6" rad and seems to get heat throughout the whole rad.

Reply to Radiator Single Entry Point in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock