From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Radiator Replacement in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all
Does anyone know if a 1270mm long radiator ( preferably designer panel type double backed in white) exists? I am replacing an existing rad 1270x600 so would like to just swap out and avoid modifying/draining the pipework if possible. I’ve looked on line and the closest I’ve seen is 1216x600 size.

Regards Andy

Deleted member 32524

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Things these days come in rounded numbers I. E 500x600 1200x600. Old rads are always either a bit too small or big. Redo pipework or if that's not possible go for extensions, they are ugly though.

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Advent Win
Very much doubt you will find a direct swap it will need draining and alterations to the pipework to suit the new radiator. Kop

SimonG

Plumber
Advent Win
Either Myson imperial, cost a fortune, or a 1200mm rad with nice chrome extensions on either side.

Reply to Radiator Replacement in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Corgi Direct - Plumbers Forums Sponsor
uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net
Bulk Workwear - Workwear Sponsor for Plumbers Forums
Test4Less PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Power Shower Booster - Official PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Wetroom Store - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Plumbing Advice - Find Plumbers Jobs