Search the forum,

Discuss Radiator problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I live in a building where the heating and boiler is centralised - each flat has a single radiator. I bled mine last week and it began to work again (although patchy in areas). Today it got fully hot and then began to internally drip (it's tall), the radiator then stopped working so i ensured it was fully cool and began to bleed it again - it has now been hissing intermittently for 10 mins with no sign of water. I have stopped bleeding it but am unsure of my next steps. Any advice would be appreciated, thank you.

Last edited:
A bit more information needed what sort of heating do you have a Combi which heats the water for the taps as well as the radiators or a boiler and hot water cylinder ? Do all the other rads get hot

If your you are on a district heating system then its part of your leasehold agreement
just call the provider ...chking

Reply to Radiator problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock