Search the forum,

Discuss Radiator metal grill surround in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm decorating my living room & I have a double radiator that's in good nick & just needs a wipe down. However it doesn't have what comes with a new radiator, and that's the metal sides & the grill that covers the top to make it look neater. I've tried to search but can't find anything related other than the wooden boxes you put over them.

So my question is, can you buy those strips of metal that fit over the sides & top separately & if so, what on earth are they called. As I really don't want to go buying a new radiator for the sake of the grill.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to Radiator metal grill surround in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Air keeps collecting in our upstairs bathroom towel radiator. Do we have a leak or what could be the cause please? We had a new system boiler and tank installed and all new pipework. The 3 towel radiators are on a separate system to the radiators in the other rooms. The tank is in the garage...
Replies
Views
Sammy1
S
Hi, I want to change my bedroom radiator (900x500) single. Too exactly the same measurement but a double is it literally a case of one off new one on? I want to check before I buy it. Any advice I will appreciate thanks :)
Replies
Views
Hi, We're in the process of a kitchen extension - old kitchen was a smaller extension which was demolished and building a new one. Trying to work out what's going on with the heating so we can add two new radiators, bigger one in new kitchen and a smaller one in utility and toilet. We're got a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have CH with a system boiler with a header tank and 8mm micro bore pipes to the radiators, fairly standard setup I guess. House is 1990s. My issue is that two of my radiators are cold, while the rest are perfectly fine. Both the problem radiators are downstairs and close...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a issue with our heating, where the radiators upstairs are roasting hot, yet the radiators downstairs are stone cold . We had a powerflush done the other day which didn't help ...Two radiators out of four (including lock shields and TRV's) on the ground floor where changed, but...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock