Search the forum,

Discuss Quote check for boiler work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Everybody
I'm new here so first a quick hello!
Secondly, would anyone mind giving me their opinion on this quote:
£320 to change PRV and recharge expansion vessel. I'm in the South East of England.
TIA

Reply to Quote check for boiler work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hello we have an unvented system. we have an issue where the hot water is hot for 10 seconds and then luke warm, turn off taps / wait and turn back and it repeats itself. had boiler checked and told it was the expansion vessel. Had the expansion vessel drained and recharged. plumber told me...
Replies
Views
Any advice welcome as plumber stumped Had 36-46 grant vortex utility boiler 7 years no problem recently oil tank move and tigerloop install (tank about 1m lower). 10 days later and boiler either doesn't fire or fires stops, fires runs splutters stops. Most it runs now is 10 mins, but that's...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with venting through the external wall and I'm reluctant to go with an electric boiler instead (because of the consumption cost)). It's a sealed system. The...
Replies
Views
My daughter bought her first home and was hoping to convert to gas but its not available in the area, so thinking a boiler upgrade is the better way to go. Just after some advice and rough costs involved, is it worth getting a pressurised system installed and a new boiler and oil pump? Heating...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I've been getting some plumbing quotes for an en suite project for my home (based in the east of England), and wanted to find out opinions of whether anyone thinks they're decent quotes of not? I've already ripped out the existing vanity/loo/shower tray/screen/tiles. I've also lifted...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock