Search the forum,

Discuss Quotations... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smartie27

Obviously everybody lives in different areas, so cost is going to be different, but was wondering say for example what people would quote for:

An Install of an Electric Shower/Shower Screen, the electrics need to be put in direct to the Consumer Unit/Fuse Box, also an Isolation Switch to turn the shower on needs to be fitted.

Also what about a new shower tray, with a Gravity Mains Fed Shower?

Another one would be for a full bathroom refurb, including a Mains Fed Shower Installed with a Double Shower Tray....

Any help would be much appreciated...

Smartie27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quotations... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated house (4 bathrooms is tragic). Current set up is: A hot/cold mixer in the main ensuite which is ok as long as you don't run anything else. One electric...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is unvented and pressurised. The cold water feed into this cylinder is from the attic tank, not the mains as I turned off the mains stopcock to see if hot...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm cable to fuse board would be really difficult at best (I've checked and on 6mm at the minute) I would like a mains shower however changing to unvented...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock