Search the forum,

Discuss Quooker Flex v Fohen Flex in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Evening All

Having a new kitchen put in at the moment and promised the wife she could have a boiling water tap. She's chosen the Quooker flex (apparently having the pull out is a must have!) But i have found the £500 cheaper Fohen Flex which I think looks better.

Just wondering if anyone could give me any pointers to help choose between the two.

Many Thanks

Reply to Quooker Flex v Fohen Flex in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m having an issue with some waste pipework that I’ve never come across before! Customer has reported a leak on some 40mm waste pipe i installed under a kitchen sink about 18 months ago. It appears to have cracked but it’s like someone has taken a Stanley knife or a plastic pipe slice to it...
Replies
Views
Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point having them empty. I was practically born in that flat but no point being sentimental if I'm not intending to stay in Italy (except as a Brexit...
Replies
Views
Hello, Trust everyone is well and keeping safe. Apologies in advance for the lengthy post but I could really do with some advice as I'm mid renovations and noticed the kitchen tap ,upstairs bathroom basin and shower are suffering from low water pressure whilst the downstairs WC basin tap seems...
Replies
Views
New to the site. I'm a homeowner and I have no knowledge about plumbing, so thought someone else may be able to advise? In the early hours of Monday morning I had a leak under my kitchen sink. I think the noise must have woken me, so it thankfully I was able to get my father in law over to...
Replies
Views
We've recently just moved into our recently renovated home and we've found out that we've got some interesting plumbing issues, the first one is that both the upstairs and downstairs toilets are hot (the cistern water is hot) and radiating through the toilet and wall (concealed cistern), and the...
Replies
Views
Ak ammo
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock