Search the forum,

Discuss Question for Engineers about CORGI and Spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone

Just a question

We are always looking at ways to expand our product range for engineers

Would you be interested in CORGI direct selling fast moving spares at very competitive prices ?

TBH no dhs is pretty good for spares or locally eg city’s

Hi everyone

Just a question

We are always looking at ways to expand our product range for engineers

Would you be interested in CORGI direct selling fast moving spares at very competitive prices ?

As Shaun said, DHS are quick, well stocked and the price is right on most things. Corgi has a well recognized name but I personally think you would have to offer a lot to cause buyers to shift from what they are happy with to someone else. I also don't see much room for improvement over companies like DHS.

As Shaun said, DHS are quick, well stocked and the price is right on most things. Corgi has a well recognized name but I personally think you would have to offer a lot to cause buyers to shift from what they are happy with to someone else. I also don't see much room for improvement over companies like DHS.

Ok, thanks for feedback. Its appreciated and is helpful

The problem with ordering spares online is the delivery for me. It may be next day but then I have to sit in and wait for a delivery. If I buy from my merchants I go in there first thing in the morning and it's there waiting for me.

Luckily we have DHS round the corner so can go in a get everything, they're pretty hard to beat on price and service. However as Millsy says the issue with ordering online is having someone wait in/get it collected. You'd have to maybe off a drop service like Amazon Locker etc.

With Travis Perkins selling off City Plumbing, I wonder where Dhs will stand? Also would there be a price increase for City plumbing to use them?

I like the ability to see on a computer screen at the merchants, an exploded view of the boiler and associated part numbers. So I can order the correct part

Reply to Question for Engineers about CORGI and Spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock